Original: At 21, here are 21 things that I have learned and know to be true. . I do hope you take a bit to read through and pick out something; we can’t learn enough..!
Modified: Issa Updated version, peepo! I had written # 1 – 21 some four years ago when I turned 21.
So I turned 25 some days ago (7th October). I definitely have learned four more things ever since (more than four actually😃) but… Twenty Five Things I have come to learn at Twenty Five, here we go!:
1. Yes, God is real.
2. A simple approach to life is the best way to live.
3. Age isn’t maturity. Responsibility makes you grow up.
4. Your truest potential lies in your thinking. How you think will determine what you will be in this life 100%.
5. A man has many plans but what really stands is God’s intended purpose for him.
6. Your attitude is more important than your intelligence. This will take you far in life.
7. You don’t find a good person everyday. The day(s) you find one, don’t take them for granted.
8. “Show me your friends and I’d tell you who you are” aha! That’s a very true statement!
9. When you don’t have goals, you really don’t have friends. Your goals attract your type of friends.
10. If you don’t have a standard, you will fall for anything… and sheepishly too.
11. Life is short, heartache is shorter.
12. No matter what, be yourself! That’s the most attractive you there can ever be.
13. Pursue heaven if you want to effectively fulfill all that God has called you to do on this earth.
14. Beauty from within can never be hidden. It will always reflect.
15. No matter how dark the night seems, the morning will surely come.
16. Time doesn’t heal everything. The pain of losing a loved one will never vanish.
17. You always have a choice.
18. Don’t take permission to be happy; the world won’t give it to you.
19. How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you.
20. Life in its entirety is vanity, and yes! We shall all die eventually. Its only wise to choose the God-life.
21. Everyone needs some Love. It is indeed the greatest of all.
22. Be Intentional! Don’t ever expect your growth and excelling in life to be by mistake.
23. Adulthood is a trap!! Whoever came up with that, was right.
24. Man, know thyself! Socrates let out the second secret to actual living (first is: Man, know thy God!)
25. LOVE isn’t only reserved for your “romance-mate”. Love is for everyone! Love is your patience, your being thoughtful, caring for others, not giving up. Love is in your telling the truth, not holding grudges, believing the best for others. Love is in your everyday life, among the everyday people you come across and in your emojis!💕 haha.
Love, Love truly, is in your attitude, your decisions, not just in your emotions. Love is the culture that can change the world.
Oh, and this one isn’t part of the list because I haven’t just learned, I stay learning and always will be intentional… about this one: I LOVE YOU! ❤
Thank you for reading!